Brennen Demelo Studio is a high-energy, advanced learning and career oriented salon is seeking ONE Front Desk Operations Manager. You will be responsible for greeting clients, scheduling or modifying appointments, while managing the traffic flow to ensure every client has a memorable experience.
- Answering calls and booking /confirming appointments in a friendly manor
- Check in/out clients
- Complete retail transactions and maintain product in a neat and organized fashion
- Manage traffic flow
- Compute bills, collect payment and make changes for clients
- Maintain studio appearance
- Create schedules
- Inventory control
- Hiring and training new staff
- Managing sales incentives for staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Front desk experience in a salon/spa is a must
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of the beauty industry
- Must be computer literate. Preferred candidate will have previous experience with salon/spa software
* Price negotiable based on experience *
At Brennen Demelo Studio, we are successful because our team is made up of exceptional employees who are passionate about providing luxury services. We are committed to providing associates a workplace that recognizes talents, encourages and nurtures skills and provides career paths allowing employees to continue to excel as a part of the Brennen Demelo Studio Team.
If you are willing to accept the challenge then your dream salon is just a call away, Contact us TODAY!
Send CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time